2017 / 2018 Points List
PEN HOLDER’S UNDERTAKINGS
The Pen Holder agrees with the Club that so long as the Pen Holder enjoys the benefit of the licence and the use of the pen while the Pen Holder’s boat remains moored with the marina, the Pen Holder and/or each of the partners in the vessel where appropriate, shall:-
Undertake 5 designated club events which are;
- AGM (23rd August)
- Commodores Ball (21st October)
- Open Mooring Meeting (31st October)
- Opening Day (TBA)
- Busy Bee (TBA)
- Half Yearly AGM (21st February 2018)
- How To Use Your Sounder Seminar (22nd February 2018)
- ANZAC Day (25th April 2018)
- Open Mooring Meeting (1st May 2018)
- Intra Club Fishing Day (TBA)
Members who confirm an event at the club for 15 or more persons will have earned a point.
Participating in Time Trialling Events will also earn you a point along with participation in any of the section sanctioned events.
The Swan Yacht Club has a flexible approach to members meeting the 5 point obligation. Speak to the General Manager to confirm other alternatives in and around your commitments.